1. IS SANTANNA BEACH CLUB OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND?
No, SantAnna opens during high season months only, normally from May until the end of September.
2. HOW DO I GET TO SANTANNA?
On the contact page of our website, you’ll find the best way to get to our unique beach club. Alternatively, you can click here to find more info.
3. DOES THE SANTANNA RESTAURANT HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY OPTIONS?
Of course! Your well-being is of paramount importance to us. Our staff is at your disposal to attend to any special dietary requirements you may have (allergens, celiacs, specific diets). Please inform our team when making your reservation.
4. HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I MAKE MY RESERVATION?
SantAnna tends to be very busy, especially during high season (June, July and August). It is very important to reserve as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
5. CAN CHILDREN COME TO SANTANNA?
Everybody is welcome at SantAnna, as long as they respect others’ privacy and personal space. For our young guests, specifically, they need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian (over 18 years old). However, the use of the swimming pool is only allowed to individuals over 16 years old. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to ask us.
6. I'M TRYING TO MAKE A BOOKING ONLINE AND THE SYSTEM HAS INFORMED ME THAT THERE IS NO AVAILABILITY. WHAT CAN I DO?
Our booking engine uses a place system which helps us organise online bookings. During your booking, if the website says there is no availability, we recommend contacting the beach club directly, so that our team can check and see if there are places available or any last minute cancelations.
7. WHAT CAN I DO IF I NEED A PRODUCT DURING MY STAY AT SANTANNA?
At the boutiques, located within our premises, you can purchase anything you might need, like T-shirts, dresses, swimwear or sunscreen.
8. CAN I ORGANISE AN EVENT IN SANTANNA?
Of course! Our beautiful beach club and our expert, professional events staff make SantAnna a very popular choice when it comes to organising a personal or corporate event. Send your event request by filling in our contact form or by sending an email to email@example.com.
9. WHAT DOES “MINIMUM CONSUMPTION” MEAN?
When an offering at SantAnna includes a minimum consumption, the guest is asked to pay an additional amount to the initial booking. This amount can be redeemed at any Restaurant or Bar area of SantAnna.
10. DOES THE MENU REMAIN THE SAME ON PARTY DAYS?
At party days, after 17:00 PM, the Pool Menu is replaced by our Party Menu, which is different than the initial one. The Restaurant Menu remains the same at all times.
11. WHERE DO I HAVE THE BEST VIEW OF THE DJ BOOTH?
The DJ booth is located at the center of the Pool area at SantAnna. Therefore, we would recommend you book a place in front of the booth, at the VIP Area or alternatively around the Pool or at the Restaurant.
12. WHEN BOOKING A BEACH CABANA/SUNBED, CAN I VISIT THE REST OF THE BEACH CLUB?
You may access all areas of the SantAnna Beach Club (excluding the Private Islands). For example, if you book a cabana at the beach, you may enter the pool area and take a dip at any time during your visit.
13. HOW LONG DOES MY RESERVATION LAST?
Reservations at SantAnna Beach Club are valid for the duration of the specified reservation day.
14. I AM UNDER 18, CAN I VISIT SANTANNA?
You may visit our beach and pool area, but entrance to parties and special events is only allowed to individuals over 18 years of age.